Attention, prospective Nuclear Engineering students!
- BSC 2010 may be substituted for CHM 2046 for students planning to graduate from UF in Fall 2025 or earlier. CHM 2046 is strongly encouraged for all students and will be required for Spring 2026 (and later) graduates.
- CHM 2046L is not required in either the current or new degree program but may be used as a technical elective credit for some transfer students.
To qualify for admission to the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering, transfer applicants must meet the following criteria. Note: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Completion of a minimum of 60 transferable credit hours
- Completion of UF’s foreign language requirement (two sequential years of a foreign language in high school or a minimum of 8-10 college-level credits)
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative (overall) GPA
- Completion of at least six critical tracking courses (see table below) with posted grades at the time of application
- Admitted applicants must complete all critical tracking courses before UF matriculation (no exceptions)
- A minimum 2.5 critical tracking GPA is required
- A minimum C grade is required for each individual tracking course
- Students cannot have more than two attempts in each tracking course; withdrawals/drops count as attempts
- Students cannot have more than three double attempts in overall tracking courses; withdrawals/drops count as attempts
|MAC2311||Calculus with Analytic Geometry 1||4|
|MAC2312||Calculus with Analytic Geometry 2||4|
|MAC2313||Calculus with Analytic Geometry 3||4|
|CHM2045||General Chemistry 1||3|
|CHM2045L||General Chemistry 1 Lab||1|
|CHM2046||General Chemistry 2 (see note below)||3|
|CHM2046L||General Chemistry 2 Lab||1|
|PHY2048||Physics 1 with Calculus||3|
|PHY2048L||Physics 1 with Calculus Lab||1|
|PHY2049||Physics 2 with Calculus||3|
|PHY2049L||Physics 2 with Calculus Lab||1|
Please contact our Academics office for more detailed information and requirements for transfer admissions of specific majors.