This is a service available to faculty members and research labs within Materials Science and Engineering.
If you’d like a website, please follow these steps:
- Gather your content (copy, images, documents). Refer to https://faculty.eng.ufl.edu/faculty-site-template/ as a guide for the kind of content you may need.
- Determine who will keep your site content updated. It’s an ongoing job!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info
- Desired Title for Site
- Contact Person: First Name, Last Name, Contact Email and GatorLink
- Any additional editors
- Watch the training video.
- Refer to the WordPress How-Tos and Web Best Practices as you edit and add content to your site.
- Need help? Contact MSE IT at email@example.com.