Attend our free webinar to learn about Graduate School Opportunities in Materials Science & Engineering and Nuclear Engineering at the University of Florida
October 6, 2020 6 – 7:30 p.m.
This is a great way to get an inside look at graduate school here at UF, learn more about our current MSE and NE research and also get helpful tips on the application process. In addition, we’ll help demystify the review process of Graduate School applications.
This webinar will last approximately 90 minutes* in total. After the main presentation, breakout rooms will be provided for students to interact in smaller groups based on their research interests.
Overview of the webinar agenda:
- Introduction to the UF Department of Materials Science & Engineering
- Info about our Ph.D. programs in Materials Science & Engineering and Nuclear Engineering
- Details about what type of research is going on in the department
- Demystifying the application and admissions Process
- Breakout Rooms/Q&A
Here are some helpful links to learn more about our program:
* This webinar will not be recorded.